Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010 - Day 66

I've decided that I'm going to stop calculating WW points and calories. Well, I'll probably still put the calories down if I know them, but I'm not going to go out of my way to calculate the calories for casseroles and the like. The point of stopping now is that I want to see how I do while I'm still weighing myself pretty regularly. Since I don't want to be calculating points for the rest of my life, I want to see if I can maintain making smart choices without the push of calculating the points. If it doesn't work (i.e. I start gaining weight), then I'll go back to the tracking them. But for now, I'm done. :)

For breakfast
  • 1/2 cup of coffee w/vanilla creamer (35 calories)
  • 1 Nutri-Grain strawberry cereal bar (130 calories)

    For lunch
  • Water
  • 1 turkey ham wrap w/cheddar cheese, mixed greens, fat-free mayo, and alfalfa sprouts (215 calories)
  • A handful of green seedless grapes (25 calories)
  • A handful of mixed nuts (85 calories)

    For dinner
  • Water
  • 1 chicken patty burger w/remulade sauce and lettuce on a bun
  • 1 serving of chicken caesar pasta with chicken

    Snacks
  • 1 trail mix bar (140 calories)
  • 1 tall mocha w/skim milk

    Exercise
  • A little over 30 minutes on an elliptical machine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment