Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010 - Update

So I haven't posted in a while. On my last post, I discussed how I wasn't going to calculate WW points anymore. Apparently I meant that I wasn't going to calculate points, calories, or meticulously watch/post everything I ate. :/ Which is fine - the point of stopping was to see if I could continue to (a) lose weight and, more importantly, (b) make smart choices regarding food without doing all of the extra stuff.

So, today was the (a?) moment of truth - the first time I weighed myself since stopping. And my weight is .... (drum-roll please) .... 131.7 pounds. Yay! I lost about 2 pounds in a little over a week. Only about 6.5 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight! What's even more exciting is that I think I am now officially considered to be in a healthy weight range (i.e. I am not overweight anymore!).

So, I just thought I would share that with you. I'm still going to my fitness classes - Zumba about 3 times a week; Pilates/Yoga once a week; and sporadic times at university rec center when I want to do a little something. I've cut back on the ab workout at home - I get a great ab workout at the fitness classes. So, come bathing suit season, I hope to rock an amazing swimsuit (not that I go swimming ever - it's more just that I could if I wanted to).

No comments:

Post a Comment