Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010 - Day 65

***** Weight update: 133.8 lbs *****

So, my weight loss rate is down since that number represents a little less than a pound in almost 2 weeks. But, really. I couldn't be any happier - I didn't gain anything b/c of my conference travels. Yay!

For breakfast
  • 1/2 cup of coffee w/vanilla creamer (35 calories; 1 point)
  • 1 nutri-grain strawberry bar (130 calories; 2.5 points)
  • 3/4 of a serving of shredded wheat w/skim milk (150 calories; 2 points)

    For lunch
  • Water
  • Smart Ones 3-cheese ziti marinara (320 calories; 6 points)

    For dinner
  • Water
  • 1 serving of maple dijon chicken w/sweet potatoes (245 calories; 4.25 points)
    * Score another for the crockpot! I love using one. It's so easy to throw something healthy together and forget about it, which is great on days that I am watching Riley. Then I can spend more time playing with her!
  • 1 cup of steamed broccoli (54 calories; 0 points)

    Snacks
  • 1 Skinny Cow low-fat fudge bar (100 calories; 1 point)
  • 1 Special K strawberry cereal bar (90 calories; 2 points)
  • A handful of Kashi Crunch! cereal (50 calories; 1 point)
    * Sooo good! I love this Kashi brand. Everything so far has been yummy!

    Total Calories: 1104

    Total WW Points: 19.75

    Total flex points left: 35 of 35

    Days left in flex points week: 6

    Exercise
  • A little over 45 minutes on an elliptical machine
  • 150 ab crunches
  • 1 comment: