Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010 - Day 64

I'm home!!! I tried to do well at the conference, and for the most part I think I succeeded. I didn't starve myself and didn't feel guilty when I ate some dessert or muffins. But I also didn't gorge myself. I'm going to the university rec center tomorrow which is where I weigh myself, so we'll see how I did. I'm not expecting to have lost weight this past week; just don't want to have put too much back on. :D

For breakfast
  • 1/2 cup of coffee w/vanilla creamer (35 calories; 1 point)
  • 3/4 multi-grain english muffin w/margarine (100 calories; 2 points)
  • 1 trail mix bar (140 calories; 2 points)
  • 1 banana (90 calories; 1 point)

    For lunch
  • Water
  • 1 turkey wrap w/cheddar cheese, mixed greens, fat-free mayo, and alfalfa sprouts (205 calories; 3.5 points)

    For dinner
  • Water
  • 1 fish fillet w/remulade sauce (150 calories; 3.75 points)
  • 3/4 cup fried rice w/shrimp (120 calories; 2.5 points)

    Snacks
  • Soy chocolate milk (140 calories; 2.75 points)
  • Mocha w/skim milk (175 calories; 3 points)

    Total Calories: 1185

    Total WW Points: 21.5

    Exercise
  • Zumba!
  • 150 ab crunches
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment